Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all interests. Ranging from intense politics to the leuisure of gaming, Pandemic has it all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did you know that...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

Did you know that... Empty
PostSubject: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 am

The danish cartoonist, Kåre Bluitgen, made FIRST a cartoon about Jesus as a dog, he got a E-mail from a priest, the priest said it was funny and he liked it, after that he made a cartoon about Mozes, as a elephant, eh got a call from a Jew saying he liked it.

Then...he made a cartoon about Mohammed...

And yes, you all know the story right?

So the Jewish religion and Christinaty are more open then Islam.

Any opnions?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Emperor
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:40 am

Not always nessecarily, in this case, yes, but in most cases all religions are radically against any opposition.
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.com
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:56 am

I agree, ofcourse you got these radical christian guys or extreme Jews, but in general muslims arn't any social.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 am

All religions suck.

But yeah, generally they are more open than Islam. islam is like Christianity was a few hundred years ago, and Christianity was like Jeudism a few hundred years before that. And since Islam is the latest one....

Anyone here willing to tell the future?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Emperor
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:53 am

Islam will cause massive problems that lead up to genocide than they go run and hide and say everyone hates them, than everyone feels sorry for them and accepts them as another arrives to do the cycle over again.

Euthanization...anyone?
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.com
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:01 am

Would be funny 'cause muslims belive when they go to heaven 71(or 72 or shit) will wait for them there, and when suicide bombers come to heaven and there isnt a Allah or shit they be like "I just killed myself and some other people for nothing!?"
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Sin wrote:
Islam will cause massive problems that lead up to genocide than they go run and hide and say everyone hates them, than everyone feels sorry for them and accepts them as another arrives to do the cycle over again.

Euthanization...anyone?

Yeah, that's basically it. The violent religion becomes non violent a little bit after a sect moves off of it. Yep. Soon it's Islam that will become peaceful, and ANOTHER sect will emerge from Jeudism again.
Back to top Go down
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:47 pm

Let's hope people will become smarter in the future and realize religion is apeshit
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:59 am

Not likely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you know that...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandemic :: Discussion :: Knights Templar :: Anti-Theist Discussion-
Jump to: