Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all interests. Ranging from intense politics to the leuisure of gaming, Pandemic has it all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Election Process

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Emperor
Sin

Election Process Empty
PostSubject: Election Process   Election Process I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:13 pm

To join Hazmat: You need to be a respected and well known member acknowledged by the Moderators and Admins. The post count needs to be above 200 (While increase with due time).

Once you have achieved the above, someone can nominate you in the 'nomination' section. (You cannot nominate yourself!) It can be a admin, moderator, or just another Hazmat member! The admins and moderators will discuss it, than it will either be accepted or declined. If it is accepted than a poll will be placed by the administrators for the people to vote on it in the Hazmat Election section! And that will be the final verdict

To join Moderators: You will be picked out of the group of Hazmat members. (Admins and current Moderators choice.) No nomination, just a spontaneous pick from the Leaders of the forum.
Than, you will be voted on in the section by the other members of the forum. That is the final verdict

To become an Admin: You would be choosen by the other admins from the moderator group. This does not happen often Cool

Last edited by Sin on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.com
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

Election Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Process   Election Process I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Ok great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enviro

Election Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Process   Election Process I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:34 am

unless there is a green party, i am not staying
Back to top Go down
Liche
The Wise
Liche

Election Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Process   Election Process I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:58 am

there maybe

but we have a strong ant-green party at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Emperor
Sin

Election Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Process   Election Process I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:33 pm

enviro wrote:
unless there is a green party, i am not staying

I guess you don't realize this is not a political forum?
We're not going to have groups for politics. Don't like it, all i can say is don't stay than. It's sad to see a member go just because he doesn't get things his way..but i guess its bound to happen, its happened on my other forums, XD.

You need to think for a second - This place has one spot for politics, why would i add political groups? If i added political groups than i would need gamer groups, and sports teams groups, and depression groups (Liche would be admin of that Razz), etc.
Im not going to be like WR and have a million groups, expecially because this ain't a political forum.

Sorry, but theirs absolutely no hope for any political groups/parties.

I'll make a thread about this in the future...as it seems most people will ask this same question/statement.
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.com
Sill
Sill

Election Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Process   Election Process I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:38 am

Good. I agree. No political groups.
Back to top Go down
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

Election Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Process   Election Process I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:09 am

Finnaly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Election Process Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Process   Election Process I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Election Process
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandemic :: Structure of Pandemic Forums :: Elections :: Nomination-
Jump to: