Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all interests. Ranging from intense politics to the leuisure of gaming, Pandemic has it all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Emperor
Sin

Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? Empty
PostSubject: Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?   Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:41 am

Frequentely asked questions!
This is from the official flat earth society direct mail.

"Can I believe in the round Earth and still get into heaven?"

No. As you know, if you do not accept every word in the bible as literally true, you are not really accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and are doomed to burn in Hell for all eternity. God won't let any half-assed believers into heaven.

"What about all those pictures from space, showing that the Earth is round?"

Just more proof that Hollywood is in league with the devil. Charles K. Johnson of the International Flat Earth Society has already demonstrated that every picture of the "Earth" as seen from "space" was faked. In fact, the entire NASA space program is a sham.

How come no airline pilots have ever reported seeing the edges of the Earth?"

Airline pilots are also in league with the devil. This is for your protection. If True Believers were allowed to pilot airliners, many planes would instantly become unmanned during the pre-Tribulation Rapture, thus crashing and killing everybody on board. When crossing the Equator or the Prime Meridian, airline pilots have to make sharp 90-degree turns to follow the square contours of the Earth. They hide this fact by blaming it on "turbulence."

"What can I do in my community to make the heathenous Round-Earthers see the light?"

Show them this webpage. Take out your own bible, and show them Revelation 7:1, Isaiah 11:12, and the two Job passages. If that doesn't convince them, you can use your bible to hit them on top of the head and shout, "Earth square!".

SIEG SQUARE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.com
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

PostSubject: Re: Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?   Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:56 pm

Your so going to hell you roundy believer!

One Earth, One God, One Square!

SIEG SQUARE!
Back to top Go down
Sill
Sill

PostSubject: Re: Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?   Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:18 am

Oh my god that was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Liche
The Wise
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?   Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:18 am

OMG

I got to show this guy I know this!

hes an airline pilot, but Christian (he leads meh bible study).

he would sure have a laugh at this!
Back to top Go down
Sin
Emperor
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?   Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:55 am

Liche wrote:
OMG

I got to show this guy I know this!

hes an airline pilot, but Christian (he leads meh bible study).

he would sure have a laugh at this!

Bah! An Airline pilot is in league with the devil!
Kill the non-believer!
Back to top Go down
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

PostSubject: Re: Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?   Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:23 pm

Kill the Roundy Believers!!

SIEG SQUARE!
For a squared world!!
Back to top Go down
Giant Floating Brain

PostSubject: Re: Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?   Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Square!?! Square?!? Sounds like your talking about the devil's shape! A Cube!! Everyone KNOWS that the Earth is flat disc on the back of four elephants standing on top of a giant turtle, sex unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Emperor
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?   Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Giant Floating Brain wrote:
Square!?! Square?!? Sounds like your talking about the devil's shape! A Cube!! Everyone KNOWS that the Earth is flat disc on the back of four elephants standing on top of a giant turtle, sex unknown.

;(
But, i like squares!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?   Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to read the FAQ for The Square Earth Society?
Page 1 of 1