Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all interests. Ranging from intense politics to the leuisure of gaming, Pandemic has it all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inquisition Torture Methods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Emperor
Sin

Inquisition Torture Methods Empty
PostSubject: Inquisition Torture Methods   Inquisition Torture Methods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 am

(Note: This is from Christian Atrocities Fact Page found by typing in \'Google Search: Christian Crimes against Humanity / Google Search: Christian Atrocities threwout History)
I went to nearly 10+ pages to find these Stories, making sure they were historically correct.
Please realize this is not all of their torture methods, either, just a well organized list of the ones i gathered.
And also, realize, that these methods were used by numerous other factions and parties before and after Christians, even though some torture methods such as the Holy Stake were first created by Religious Fundamentalists.
Torture Methods
1. - Breaking on the Wheel.
The naked heretic had each limb and joint broken precisely to avoid any fatal blows. He was then \'braided\' into the spokes of the wheel and hoisted on to a post. There he was exposed to the elements – or left to be twirled by passers by who wanted to join in the fun.

2. - The Pope\'s Pears:
The vaginal pear was used on woman who had sex with the Devil or his familiars. The rectal pear was used on passive male homosexuals and the oral pear was used on heretical preachers or lay persons found guilty of unorthodox practices. Inserted into the mouth, anus or vagina of the victim, the pear was expanded by use of the screw until the insides are ripped, stretched and mutilated, almost always causing death. The pointed ends of the \'leaves\' were good for ripping the throat, intestines or cervix open.
3. - The Judas Cradle:
The victim is raised up by the rope or chain and then lowered until the vagina, anus or the coccyx rests on the point. The torturer could vary the pressure by hanging weights from the victim or rocking or raising and dropping the victim from various heights.\"
4. - Iron Spider:
The iron would usually be heated to red-hot and then used to slowly rip the breasts from the body. It would be used for such crimes as heresy, adultery, self-induced abortions, blasphemy and other \"hideous\" crimes.
5. - Strappado:
Designed to dislocate the shoulders of a victim by hoisting him off the ground, allowing him to fall, and stopping him suddenly before he touched the ground. To add to the torment, weights (varying from 50 to 500 pounds) were tied to the victim\'s body to dislocate a greater number of bones.
6. - Cat\'s Paw
A clawed rake, used to rip the person\'s flesh and tear the flesh from the bones of any part of his or her body.
7. - Slow Burn
A 16th century device to lift the victim in and out of the fire, roasting him alive slowly instead of burning him all at once.
8. - The Holy Trinity:
When a sinner had \"blasphemed the holy name of god\", or when he had perhaps told some truth about the local priest, it was customary to apply the holy trinity. The Iron mask was heated in an open fire until red hot, then put upon his head. The scourge, also red hot, was then applied to his back. After the mask had cooled, it was removed from the sinner, taking skin (and usually eyeballs) with it. The prisoner\'s mouth was then opened and red hot pincers were used to remove the prisoner\'s tongue.
It is interesting to note that the Holy Trinity was designed not to cause death, so that the maimed, blinded and mute prisoner could live out his days as a burden to his family and as a testimony to what happens when one lets his tongue wag too freely.
Pictures of the Torture Methods
1. Inquisition Torture Methods The-wheel
2. Inquisition Torture Methods Popes-pear-torture
3. Inquisition Torture Methods Judas-cradle
4. No picture available
5. Inquisition Torture Methods Strapado
6. No picture available
7.Inquisition Torture Methods Hugenot_torture
8. No picture available
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition Torture Methods   Inquisition Torture Methods I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 am

Did you just copy this from WR?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Emperor
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition Torture Methods   Inquisition Torture Methods I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:54 am

No, i have this saved on my computer, i made this originally.
And that post on WR was mine also.
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition Torture Methods   Inquisition Torture Methods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquisition Torture Methods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandemic :: Discussion :: Knights Templar :: Anti-Theist Discussion-
Jump to: