Pandemic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all interests. Ranging from intense politics to the leuisure of gaming, Pandemic has it all!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fake game console(s)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

Fake game console(s) Empty
PostSubject: Fake game console(s)   Fake game console(s) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:41 am

Fake game console(s) Readermockup_012404_1

LMAO!

Fake game console(s) Ps4controller
Back to top Go down
Sin
Emperor
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Fake game console(s)   Fake game console(s) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:44 am

"A new nintendo BS"
Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.com
BulletProof
Minister of Epicness
BulletProof

PostSubject: Re: Fake game console(s)   Fake game console(s) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:44 am

lawl If only.

Would be cool tough, but mutafackin impossilbe xDD
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fake game console(s)   Fake game console(s) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:30 am

Ever hear of the Phantom?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Emperor
Sin

PostSubject: Re: Fake game console(s)   Fake game console(s) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:46 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Ever hear of the Phantom?

It rings a bell...but not sure.
Mind explaining?
Back to top Go down
https://pandemic.forumotion.com
Sill
Sill

PostSubject: Re: Fake game console(s)   Fake game console(s) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:41 am

Yes, what is the Phantom perchance?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fake game console(s)   Fake game console(s) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:13 pm

It's a system that "came out" more than ten years ago. It could play every game from all systems. It's own library was cutting edge. But it was put back into produciton. It them came out again every E3 until around the time of the Xbox. It beat th Xbox out of the water graphically, while having every Japanese developer in it's library, and several exclusive Final Fantasies,a s well as Halo with secret levels. It had a virtural reality helmet add on that was entirely emersive.

It was all a hoax from day one to see how much hype they could get for one system.
Back to top Go down
Sill
Sill

PostSubject: Re: Fake game console(s)   Fake game console(s) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
It's a system that "came out" more than ten years ago. It could play every game from all systems. It's own library was cutting edge. But it was put back into produciton. It them came out again every E3 until around the time of the Xbox. It beat th Xbox out of the water graphically, while having every Japanese developer in it's library, and several exclusive Final Fantasies,a s well as Halo with secret levels. It had a virtural reality helmet add on that was entirely emersive.

It was all a hoax from day one to see how much hype they could get for one system.

DAMNIT! You got me so freaking excited for this, than say "it was a hoax"
i cried...NOOOO!!!! Why is the world so freakin' cruel!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake game console(s)   Fake game console(s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake game console(s)
Page 1 of 1